Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Things I Like Vol. 23

Ten People/Places/Things That Rock My World:

1) Johnny Thunders, just 'cause
2) Ryan Adams - Live at the Ryman Auditorium, 11-20-04--be very quiet, genius at work
3) The Orpheum, Boston MA--proof that we once knew something about architecture in this country
4) Entourage - smart comedy from the mind of Mark Wahlberg--who knew?
5) Dunkin' Donuts - great late night coffee and sponsor of Little Steven's Underground Garage
6) Italian wedding soup, preferably homemade
7) Goodbye, Columbus - Philip Roth
8) Cafe La Ruche, Georgetown, Washington DC
9) Jandara, Washington DC - Thai food rocks
10) Union Station, Washington DC - see number 3 above

Hero of the Week: Not sure I have one, everyone is pretty much disgusting me at present

Villain of the Week: Sen. Bill Frist (R-TN) - there are no words for how much I despise this man

SPECIAL SHOUT-OUTS TO "MY JESSES," WHO HAVE COME THROUGH FOR ME IN THE PAST WEEK IN WAYS I NEVER EXPECTED AND CAN NEVER HOPE TO REPAY. YOU BOTH ROCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment